• Swallow Barton is let out all through the year. Bookings normally run from Saturday to Saturday but outside the main season we sometimes accept midweek bookings and short breaks.
• Last-minute bookings may also be available at a discount, especially outside of the summer months. So if the Met Office weather forecast sounds good for the next few days, have a look at our website – you might just pick up a bargain break!
• Have a look around our website. We have lots of pictures and plenty of information about the cottage! There is even a YouTube™ video.
Find us on YouTube™ - complete with annoying background music!
|Click on a photo to see the bigger picture!|
Quality in Tourism
• Situated in the peaceful, rural village of Yarnscombe near Great Torrington
• Parking is easy with plenty of space right outside the front door
• Looks out onto large garden across private driveway (shared with owners)
• Ideal for a relaxing holiday in North Devon!
• Dozens of interesting places to visit and indoor and outdoor activities within easy driving distance
• North Devon's finest beaches and sheltered coves are easily accessible
• The cottage was built in 2003 on the site of an old barn which was once part of a working farm
• It was named Swallow Barton because of the swallows which are with us between April and October and which nest in our two garages
Have a look at some recent comments from our guests