• Swallow Barton is let out all through the year. Bookings normally run from Saturday to Saturday but outside the main season we sometimes accept midweek bookings and short breaks.
• Last-minute bookings may also be available at a discount, especially outside of the summer months. So if the weather forecast sounds good for the next few days, have a look at our website – you might just pick up a bargain break!
• Have a look around our website. We have lots of pictures and plenty of information about the cottage!
Sandra and Geoff Newland (seen here with daughter Sarah (left) and grandson Jadon)
e-mail us at info@SwallowBarton.co.uk
Write to us at:
Mrs Sandra Newland,
Devon EX31 3LP
Give us a call: +44 (0) 1769 560583
(Only between 09:00 and 21:00 please!)
• Situated in the small, rural village of Yarnscombe near Great Torrington
• The cottage was built in 2003 on the site of an old barn which was once part of a working farm
• It was named Swallow Barton because of the swallows which are with us between April and October and which nest in our two garages
• Ideal for a relaxing holiday in North Devon!
• Parking is easy with plenty of space right outside the front door
• Nearest airports: Exeter International (EXT) and Bristol International (BRS)
• Nearest rail station: Chapelton (Tarka Line from Exeter)